Monday, January 21, 2008

a meaningful sms

"Never mind la! Some personcan alway keep as memory! But left a heart for her then i think no need la! If some day u accidently meet wit her then just treat as ur good fren b4! the most love onewil probably not become ur life patner! Hav some sweet memory on her n hide it in ur heart!"

that day Yan suddenly sms me and ask that whether i rmb who is she anot. for sure she is in my heart, hahahas, coz she was one of my besties while im in form2 and 3. (secret: i admired her for quite a while oso lol) i am so surprised that she sms me sooo sudden, coz i lost contact with her since 4 years ago. den we started to crap abt everything past as we used to be. her sampat-ness can nvr change la!! lolz

well 4 years ago was a miserable year for me. i was in deep love wif a gal, and end up she is into relationship with another guy. u cant imagine how suffer am i. sheng feng will noe the best how pity was i that time.

den i started to ask yan, " do u believe in im still missing her like crazy!? ( she noe everything between me and her) until today i cant take her out of my mind." den u can see wat she reply me, as the quote above. 6 years is not short lar, i taken 4 years to juz take her out of my mind. but its realli hard, therefore i keeping myself to play around with "CRUSHES" to kill my time, as well as to forget everything abt her. i noe its realli bad... but wat to do? i am realli frustated with all the relationship thingy.

yea, the best forever wont be yours.

anyway i am still glad to meet yan my dear old fren again... hope to yum cha with u soon lar!!

0 comments: