Wednesday, January 30, 2008

a very good lesson to share wif u all guys lolz

My girlfriend and I had been datingfor over a year when we decided toget married. My parents helped us inevery way, and my friends encouraged me.

My girlfriend? She was a dream! Therewas only one thing bothering me.That one thing was her youngersister. My prospective sister-in-lawwastwenty years of age, wore tightminiskirts, and low cut blouses. She would regularly bend down when near me, andI got many a pleasant view of her underwear.It had to be deliberate. She never did it when she was near anyone else.

One day little sister calls and askedme to come over to check the weddinginvitations. She was alone when Iarrived.She whispered to me that soon I wasto be married, and she hadfeelingsand desires for me that shecould not overcome ... and did not really want to overcome.She told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister.I was in total shock and could notsay a word.She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want to go ahead with it just come up and get me."

I was stunned.I was frozen in shock as I watchedher go up the stairs. When shereached the top, she pulled down herpanties and threw them down the stairsatme.I stood there for a moment, thenturned and went straight to the frontdoor. I opened the door and steppedout of the house and walked straight toward my car.My future father-in-law was standing outside. With tears in his eyes, he hugged me and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We could not ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family!"

The moral of this story is.....Always keep your condoms in your car. lol!!

0 comments: