Friday, February 6, 2009

got tagged from alexa... final tag from here in msia XD

Once you've been tagged, you're supposed to write a note of 10 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 5 people to be tagged.

1. I am very particular when coming to the issues of principles.
2. Favourite color : PURPLE!
3. I don't give opinion when I am in a group, for issues like where to makan or where to lepak lolz.
4. Always imagine HEBE is my beloved wife.... oohh no!! she memang is my beloved wat!! XD
5. Addicted to fried chicken lately... for no reason.
6. Have been emo-ed for the pass 6 months... for no reason oso... and still going!!
aihz
7. Internet service has been cut due to didn't pay the bills for 5 months... ooopsie hehe
8. BIGGEST WISH for now = sleep more!! i wan more sleeps!!
9. I am too "HOT" lately... hahahas... i mean over heat lolz... and ulcers are soooooooo annoying wtf
10. Was waiting for something... and still waiting.

ok i tag u guys
alan pui yee siu mei belle beatrice

0 comments: