Tuesday, September 16, 2008

got tagged XD

it has been quite a long time since my last tag!! so, alexa thanks for giving me a reason to blog!! lolz...

6 Things I'm Passionate About:
-psych!!
-family and friends
-SLEEP!!! (i wan to SLEEP!!!)
-Part time job (hey i am not workaholic okay? but i need money =P)
-mamak shopping ( of course............!! )
-yum cha

6 Things I Say Too Often:
-lolz
-anything
-whateva!!
-muahahahas
-awwwwwww
-hi, bye (lolz, i noe this is lame... XD)

6 Books I've Read Recently :
-textbook
-textbooks
-textbookss
-textbooksss
-textbookssss
-textbooksssss
*burried with textbooksssssssssssssssssssssssssss*

Songs That I Can Listen To Again and Again:
-wo bu nan gua ~ stephanie sun
-wait for you ~ elliot yamin
-ni men shi wo de xing guang ~ xing guang 2 ban
-sha gua ~ landy
- with you ~ chris brown
-It's my life ~ bon jovi

Things I Learned In The Past Year:
-you should never waste time for sleeping (awwwwwwwwww... but i love to sleep!!)
-good friends are hard to find
-patience and wisdom is needed for success
-HELP is really sucks @ their facilities and services (lolz!!!!)

6 Bloggers I Tag:
-alan
-sam
-pearlz
-little lamb
-meow meow
-jon ti (blog plz!!!!!!)

0 comments: