Thursday, September 25, 2008

tired

It has been a long long way of searching.


I thought I found my own path.


I thought I am keep moving forward.


I thought I am getting closer to my dream.





Never felt tired until today.





Today I ask myself again.


"Are you happy?"


I used to answer,


"Just for a while, dear, the happiness is just waiting you ahead."





Today I answered,


"No. I am not happy. I don't even know what am I fighting for."





This is the saddest thing in the world.


You spend a lot of time and power on it, and lastly you found this is something you wanted.





I am tired.


Tired of doing this and that.


Tired of pushing myself unwillingly again and again.


Tired of walking all alone these days without knowing why.



Who is going to tighten up the string for me? I really don't know.

0 comments: